Sponsored link

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Don't remember

I don't remember.
Everyday is passing by without me realizing it. Like for example, I love the weekends when I get a break from my work. Saturday and Sunday. On Saturday morning, I feel bad thinking it was so good Friday evening when I was expecting the weekend to arrive soon. Then by the time its Sunday morning, I am already in a foul mood that its going to be Monday the next day.
I have personally stopped valuing days. I keep looking ahead or looking back without paying the slightest attention to the present. I keep things planned for future which I almost never end up doing. Life is weird. I don't understand who or what gives us the guarantee of this tomorrow which is about to come and lets not discuss the past.
So going back to the not remembering bit, I seriously don't remember much of my life. Its been 22 years and I can recall only a few handpicked incidents when in the 22 years I have done so many things...or have I? Maybe i haven't. Maybe I have wasted most of my time thinking about my past and future rather than doing something worth remembering. Also, most probably, the incidents worth remembering are mostly incidents which have happened to me unexpectedly...
So basically, i haven't planned and executed a memory at all. Ive just been lucky to have a few memories. Otherwise, my 22 years have passed me by without me really grasping on to each minute, each second. Soon in exactly the same way, I will be 44 and then 66 (If I'm lucky). I hope I have things to remember then because then, I will only be able to remember and today, trying to remember, I felt I dont remember as much as I should remember. 22 years=365x22days=365x22x24hours=365x22x24x60mins=365x22x24x60x60secs. If I try to breeze through all my memories, it will probably be that last 60 which I wrote. Baffling. How my life got summed up in a small 60 sec trailer. Question is whether these 60 secs are worth remembering? Have I made sufficient things happen for myself. Do I have enough memories? Did I create enough memories? Did I live my life?